We can cater our services to any requirements, and we offer a wide range of services including the refinishing of furniture, cabinets, drawer-fronts and more. We can refinish treasured and antique items so they are better than original condition - with a process of sanding, repairing, resurfacing, and underpainting and coating as needed. We thrive on creating a fresh new look for your home, whether it be giving new life to a well loved item of furniture or a whole kitchen refit.
We welcome you to drop work in, by arrangement if possible - to ensure there will be someone on site at our busy premises. Give us a call to discuss how we can tailor our services to you, and arrange a quote for any items that you would like us to collect, refinish and return. In the case where panels, bench tops, or tables cannot be removed, or larger areas are required, we can come to you to screen off rooms, mask off areas, and provide our range of services on-site.
In addition, a bulk of our work is sub-contracted from a variety of companies, from builders to joiners and direct from the EQC. We enjoy our part in adding the final finish, colours and polish onto what will become someone’s newly renovated, repaired, or brand new home, and we welcome enquiries from any individual or business wishing to utilise our professional services.
We offer a range of other services including:
- New Kitchens
- Joinery Spraying
- Repair and re-coating of furniture
- Antiques and Art-Deco finishes
- Repairing and repainting internal and external doors
- Creative effects
- Re-colouring light fittings
- Re-colouring wall and ceiling speakers
- Wood staining for furniture, bench tops and more
- Restorations – from old and worn back to stunning original condition
- Re-coating and repair of melamine surfaces
- Children's cots, beds and more
Please note: All of our paints are lead-free, so are suitable for any area including children’s rooms and children’s furniture.
We provide quality finishes for a wide range of applications, including:
- Interior and Exterior doors
- Picnic Benches and Outdoor Furniture
- Kit-set furniture
- Coffee tables
- Wall Units and bookcases
- Dining Chairs, Stools, and Rocking Chairs
- Children’s furniture
- Kitchen bench tops, drawers, cupboards and more
- Ceiling speakers, wall speakers and entertainment units
- Chandeliers and light fixtures
- Gates and Fences
Styles change, and your home can change with them. We can provide a wide range of paint effects, classic or modern, to suit your home environment. In previous years the antique and white-washed looks were most popular, then the new style became very earthy and we were doing an abundance of tans, white, and khaki greens. We love to see the diversity of styles that Kiwis want in their homes and offer our variety of interesting and creative effects to give you the look you want. We offer a colour matching service where required.
Some of our Paint Effects include:
- Antiquing: an aged look, sometimes referred to as a ‘Country Kitchen’ look.
- White and colour-wash finishes
- Feature Walls
- Gloss or Satin Finishes
- Colours, Coatings and Wood stains
- Artistic Painting Effects
Among the bulk of our repair and refinishing work, we delight in the creative jobs we are asked to do, such as children’s furniture, bookcases, lighting effects and more. If you have an idea in mind we would love the opportunity to bring your ideas to life with our creativity and expertise! All enquiries are welcome.
Why our customers choose to re-finish
- Not happy with existing colour of the kitchen and updating to fresh colour scheme
- When selling a home or business premises
- When buying a new home - to add your own personal touch and style
- A Rental Property upgrade to repair and refinish damage – to ensure the good value of your rental
- Older home restoration - which often involves removing years of painted layers to reveal the beautiful wood beneath, enhanced by our finishing expertise
- Kitchen Repairs and Alterations
- To enhance EQC repairs – Getting repairs done? Why not get complimentary areas of your home done at the same time to make your home feel new, for example kitchen cupboards and drawers or a new finish on your interior or exterior doors
- To renew a favourite item, be it rocking chair, piano, cot, or family dining table
- To restore a sentimental piece of furniture back to it’s original condition
In our experience we always get asked to do jobs that are a little out of the ordinary. Recent examples would the re-finishing of a guitar, making it look brand new, to the delight of our customer. Another unusual job we undertook was the timber beading of a Model A Ford, which will be a real beauty when restoration is complete.